Andrew S. Gerkin
Andrew S. Gerkin is a co-founding partner of Gerkin & Decker, P.C. He is a proud graduate of the University of Michigan and received his Juris Doctorate degree with honors from Thomas M. Cooley Law School. Prior to opening Gerkin & Decker, Mr. Gerkin worked as an associate attorney for Barone Law Offices in Plymouth, Michigan, where he gained extensive experience and knowledge in a variety of legal areas.
He is happy to be serving Genesee County and the surrounding areas, while specializing in legal counsel and representation in the areas of estate planning, probate and trust administration, business law, real estate law, civil litigation and personal injury matters.
- State of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- University of Michigan, B.A.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan Probate and Estate Planning Section
- State Bar of Michigan General Practice — Solo & Small Firm Section
- State Bar of Michigan Business Law Section
- Certificate Holder in the areas of Probate and Estate Planning — Issued by the Institute of Continuing Legal Education (ICLE) and the Probate and Estate Planning Section of the State Bar of Michigan
- Livingston County Bar Association
- Howell Area Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Brighton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Livingston Interdisciplinary Professional Association (L.I.P.A.)