Ryan E. Decker
Ryan is a Western Michigan University honors graduate and earned his Juris Doctorate degree from Thomas M. Cooley Law School. Prior to opening ADAM, Ryan worked for a domestic litigation law firm where he specialized in family law matters. His primary focus and passion remains in the area of family law where he dedicates the majority of his practice to handling divorce, custody, parenting time and support-related matters.
- State of Michigan
- Western Michigan University, B.A., Cum Laude
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan Family Law Section
- State Bar of Michigan Criminal Law Section
- Livingston County Bar Association
- Howell Area Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Brighton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Livingston Interdisciplinary Professional Association (L.I.P.A.)